National level Cybersecurity Skills Game – inCTFj (Amrita India Capture the Flag Junior)
CBSE and Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham bring you a unique program to learn, practise and enhance
Cybersecurity skills. No prior knowledge of computers, programming is necessary to participate in this
program. The program is called Amrita India Capture the Flag Junior (Amrita InCTFj) – a national level
Cybersecurity Skill incubation program open to school students.
Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat Activities in Schools
As you are aware that the idea of a sustained and structured cultural connect between people of
different regions was mooted by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India during the Rashtriya Ekta Divas (31st
October, 2015) on the occasion of birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to celebrate cultural
diversity through mutual interaction and reciprocity between people of different States and UTs.
Towards achieving this, every State and UT in the country has been paired with another State and UT
for a year, during which they would carry out a structured engagement with one another in the
spheres of language, literature, cuisine, festivals, cultural events, tourism etc.
- Every student in the country will participate in a fun project/activity on “The Languages of India’, sometime in Grades 6-8, such as, under the ‘Ek Bharat Shrestha Bharat’ initiative.
- In this project/activity, students will learn about the remarkable unity of most of the major Indian languages, starting with their common phonetic and scientifically-arranged alphabets and scripts, their common grammatical structures, their origins and sources of vocabularies from Sanskrit and other classical languages, as well as their rich inter-influences and differences.
- They will also learn what geographical areas speak which languages, get a sense of the nature and structure of tribal languages, and learn to say commonly spoken phrases and sentences in every major language of India and also learn a bit about the rich and uplifting literature of each (through suitable translations as necessary).
- Such an activity would give them both a sense of the unity and the beautiful cultural heritage and diversity of India and would be a wonderful icebreaker their whole lives as they meet people from other parts of India.
- This project/activity would be a joyful activity and would not involve any form of assessment.
Interested candidates can Volunteer
for more details click on below link