EXAMINATION & PROMOTION RULES
- The final assessment of a student for promotion shall be decided by the rules of the Board.
- Improvement test will be conducted for those students who get less than 40% in two subjects only.
- There will be no change in the exam date if the student is absent or sick.
- A minimum attendance of 80% is must throughout the year for final promotion.
- Absence from a subject excludes a pupil from being graded in the subject which will disqualify him/her for proficiency award.
- Once the result is declared, it shall be considered as final.